I had to take a bit of a break from writing again as I was pretty sick for a while. However…I am back! I have some great ideas to share with you all, and to kick it off, I got a great Pin Up of the Week to start your week! Let’s get to know about Hartless Malone!
How long have you been doing pin up and how did you get started?
I’ve been doing pin up since the summer of 2015. My first shoot was with Victor Devilbliss. Frankie Eleanor, a burlesque performer and my friend introduced me to pin up.
What would you tell someone who has never done a shoot before?
I would tell them:
- Look at other pin up models to decide what look and poses you want.
- Select a professional pin up photographer. Look at their website and photos. Ask for referrals from other pin up models.
- Select a professional MUAH artist; someone who knows make up and hair for print work. Same advice as above.
- Invest in good lingerie, swimwear and/or vintage clothing.
- You get what you pay for. Save up for a shoot if you must.
- Relax and have fun.
If you could do any kind of shoot, what would it be?
My dream shoot would be in the iconic Playboy bunny suit…an official one!
Who is your inspiration in life, or who do you look up to?
My inspiration is the Mahogany Queen of Burlesque, Perle Noire. She’s a stunning performer, a gifted teacher, and an exceptional human being. I’ve taken countless Perlesque classes and been in three of her student showcases. She goes deep…deeper than act development and dance technique. She focuses on the emotional connection between the performer and the audience. She always says burlesque is a healing art. I’m also in her mentorship program and I’m so looking forward to it!