Adore Box March 2020 Beauty Subscription Box Unboxing
I always love getting my beauty subscription boxes because there is always something that shows up that is just right for what’s going on in my life. The March Adore Box definitely didn’t disappoint in that department. The box was filled with goodies and ways to pamper and re-set my skin from winter.
What Goodies Were in The March Adore Box?
The March Adore Box came with a nice mix of goodies, beauty supplies, and tools to make me super happy!
This month, Adore Box users were treated to the following:
- Mally Face Defender Highlighter- This highlighter gives a great healthy glow to your face!
- Crown Blush Highlighter Brush- If you haven’t tried Crown Brushes, you absolutely must! They are so well-made and soft on your skin!
- Tonymoly Master Lab Mask Sheet- This mask is great for sensitive skin and leaves your skin feeling brightened and fresh!
- Riah Fashion Blessed Bracelet- I am loving the jewelry added to these boxes. This bracelet goes well with almost anything and sure to be a fashion staple.
- Divine and Sexy Retinol Face Balm- A great addition to your night time routine. You put this on after cleansing your face and take it off in the morning.
My March Adore Box Faves
Honestly, I loved everything in this month’s box. However, I want to highlight a few products I now must have at all times!
One of my new “must have” products is the Divine and Sexy Retinol Face Balm. While my skin looks youthful, I want to keep it that way. So, this balm is definitely going to be a new staple.
I also love the Mally Face Defender Highlighter. You can see me pictured with it below, and it isn’t too bright on my face. This is definitely great for every day usage!
As I mentioned earlier, I love that Adore Box includes jewelry and accessories more often. The bracelet in this month’s box gives some stretch, but it is made pretty well. I can’t wait to add it to my spring outfits!
How to get your Box!
So that’s the scoop for this month’s box! I hope you found my Adore Box Review helpful! Which product do you want to try?
If you like what you see and haven’t tried the Adore Box beauty subscription box yet, it starts at $15. If you are a new subscriber, save 50% off your first box using code HALFOFF . They have a variety of plans to fit your budget and needs, and sometimes they email you deals too on mystery boxes! Just go to their website to find out more!
If you found this review helpful, don’t forget to subscribe, and make sure you are following me on Instagram where I tell stories and share daily fashion and beauty fun!