Prissy Missy Reviews the June Adore Box
Anyone else still struggling to get into the groove of putting makeup on? With the pandemic, I have been struggling a bit. That is why I was super excited to see some makeup treats and some other goodies for the June Adore Box Review! This box contained a lot of value in a little package, so let me show you all I got!
What’s Inside the June Adore Box?
The June Adore Box contained over $60 worth of products. That is pretty dang good when you consider the box starts at $15 a month!
Here is all I got in the June Adore Box:
- a set of Epielle Hydrating socks or gloves. These came in a large size, which made me so happy. My feet are definitely NOT small!
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick. This provided great lip coverage with a LOT of moisture!
- Essence Make Me Glow Liquid Highlighter. You can do a subtle or a dramatic look with this. Love it!
- Nivea Creme Travel Tin. I absolutely love Nivea, and this product is great to take with you to the beach or pool!
- Crown Brush Travel Lip Brush. It’s a Crown Brush tool, so you know it is gonna work great!
- Rose Gold Colored Pendant Necklace. This necklace looks dainty, but the chain on it is remarkably strong. Definitely a lovely statement piece!
This month’s faves
I loved everything about this box. However, if I was to pick my favorites for the month, they are the rose gold pendant and the Soap & Glory lipstick. I am looking forward to wearing my necklace for social distancing coffee dates this summer. As for the lip color, I do love anything pink!
How to get your Box!
So that’s the scoop for this month’s box! I hope you found my Adore Box Review helpful! Which product do you want to try?
If you like what you see and haven’t tried the Adore Box beauty subscription box yet, it starts at $15. If you are a new subscriber, save 50% off your first box using code HALFOFF . They have a variety of plans to fit your budget and needs, and sometimes they email you deals too on mystery boxes! Just go to their website to find out more!
If you found this review helpful. You can check out past Adore Box Reviews by clicking here! Don’t forget to subscribe, and make sure you are following me on Instagram where I tell stories and share daily fashion and beauty fun!